28.9.08

DOWNLOAD NO.57 - EDITH BLISS


EDITH BLISS HAD A COUPLE OF 1980S CHART HITS WHILE SHE WAS A WORKING REPORTER ON "WONDER WORLD" A CHILDREN'S T. V. SHOW.

THE FIRST HIT WAS "IF IT'S LOVE YOU WANT" AND THE SECOND WAS "TWO SINGLE BEDS". THE THIRD SINGLE "HEART OF STONE" SANK WITHOUT A TRACE.

I THINK THE 3RD SINGLE STALLED BECAUSE IT HAD A SECTION WHICH SOUNDED LIKE THE OLD SCOUT SONG "GINGANGOOLY". TO CORRECT THIS I HAVE EDITED MY OWN VERSION OF THE 3RD SINGLE INCLUDED BELOW.

NONE OF EDITH'S WORK IS ON COMMERCIAL C. D.

HERE ARE THE 3 SINGLES:

http://rapidshare.com/files/149253737/edith_bliss_-_if_it_s_love_you_want__single_mix_.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/149252849/edith_bliss_-_two_single_beds__vinyl_tom_mix_.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/155047326/edith_bliss_-_heart_of_stone__tom_mix_.mp3

6 comments:

  1. Do you also have the track 'Heart of stone' please????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear your mix of "heart of stone". Please email me a mp3:
    johnzahl[at]gmail[dot]com thanks, JZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,I am trying to download Heart Of Stone, but the link is invalid, any chance I can get this please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above links are gone from rapidshare, can you repost or send them on to cjkean6966@gmail.com, would love to hear what they sound like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please would you be willing to share the mix of heart of stone once again. I am so looking for any version of this. Thank you so much. My email is teeeeeeeeek at gmail.com (that is 9 e's ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is a very old post, but is there any chance of any new links. I just saw it played on the ABC this afternoon as part of a New Wave Special.

    ReplyDelete